Thank you all for your patronage during this challenging time here in Texas. Our stores are open and are following practices consistent with State and County orders.
The following are the new current GKC store procedures:
1. We require all customers to wear masks when not seating and smoking a cigar, and 6' social distancing at all times on our premises. Staff members will pull all cigars from our shelves for you. One of our staff members will follow you at a SAFE 6' distance. Please be considerate of other customers and do not touch any product.
2. We will still offer curbside service for those of you who prefer this! Please call in your order in advance so that we can make the process as efficient as possible for you.
3. All seating areas are open in all 3 stores, with 6' distancing.
4. Glassware, ice, butane refills, shop-use lighters or cutters are still not available in any of our locations. You may purchase lighters, cutters, soft drinks, and bottled waters from us, or feel free to bring your own.
5. Please refrain from coming to our premises if you have had a fever, experienced any symptoms of the virus within the last 14 days, or believe that you have been exposed to the virus and might potentially be infectious.
6. We encourage you to call ahead and reserve seating. Members will be given priority status. Check with your store for details.
7. We make our money selling cigars. Please do not bring cigars or any other from of tobacco purchased elsewhere to smoke here.
8. Thank goodness we are open again! The process is going to be somewhat fluid. Check with your local store, or look at their Social media for updates. We are ready to sell you cigars until the cows come home!
We are as excited to get to see you as you are to come back into the shops! We have missed you terribly. Interacting with you is a big part of why we all do this. Please help us to stay SAFE, and limit the spread of the virus. Let's all leave the hand shaking and bro-hugs to that time in the future when the virus threat has been eliminated. But with that being said,
704 E. Weatherford Street
Our newest store in Fort Worth is located in the Uptown part of Downtown in a restored historic former residence. GKC Fort Worth feels like home, complete with our shop dog Bella, and a variety of comfy seating choices inside and out.
Monday - Wednesday 11am - 8pm
Thursday - Saturday 11am - 10pm
Sunday 1pm- 8pm
1709 South Polk Street
GKC Amarillo is our first store. Located on the south end of Downtown in the historic Plemons Eakle neighborhood, this store offers an electic, home feel, with lounges upstairs and down, as well as a great outdoor space.
Monday - Thursday 10am - 6:30pm
Friday 10am -10pm
Saturday 11am - 6:30pm
Sunday nnon - 6pm
2211 University Avenue
Conveniently located near Texas Tech University, GKC Lubbock is entirely humidifed, providing ample room to check out the huge selection, as well as have a seat an enjoy your cigar. The private member lounge isn't to be missed.
Monday - Thursday 11am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday 11am - 9pm
Sunday noon - 6pm
Good Karma Cigar provides a wide variety of cigars, cigar products, pipes and pipe tobacco. Todd Dailey began GKC began in 2010 in Amarillo, Texas, where a growing customer base began to appreciate the selection and the expertise that GKC is known for.
Aside from the expansive product selection, each store has a large humidor that is comfortable to explore, member lockers, comfortable public lounge space, private member lounges and outdoor space. This is the place to hang out with friends, meet new friends, have quite time with a great cigar, enjoy an amazing outdoor or indoor space, or experience the many special events GKC has. Talk to the store manager about membership benefits.
GKC holds regular events at all of our stores. Check back for postings for upcoming events.